Railroad Education is excited to share with you our new website for railroad contractors needing Roadway Worker Protection (RWP). Our new site is available for any/all contractors working on/with railroad properties. This new site will better facilitate your learning experience with streamlined course work, reference material, and enhanced communication.
- If you are the company administrator, you will need to do the following:
- Click on the register link and register your company so you will have access to the new system.
- Once registered, you will receive an email from email@example.com. When your registration has been verified.
- You can then login and go to the administration page and register any of your employees that need to be registered for any courses.
- If you are a contractor employee and need to take a course, you will need to do the following:
- If you have a login and password just click login and continue.
- If you do not have a login and password then click the register button, find your company and contact your company administrator to register you in the system.
- Once registered you can then login.
If you need any further assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost of the Railroad Education contractor safety orientation course is $25.00 (one-year badge).
Office 866-599-2482 Fax 866-594-6704
- Amtrak Contractor
- BNSF Contractor
- Contractor Orientation
- GoTransit - GoSafe Contractor
- Railroad Education
- Everything Railroad